Basement Remodeling & Finishing in Wellesley, MA
When it comes to basement remodeling in the Wellesley, MA, community, turn to the team at Lux Renovations to meet all of your needs with the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™. This unique approach to basement remodeling was designed specifically for basement environments and, as a result, features a variety of beneficial, built-in features. Whether you’re interested in turning the basement of your house into a guest bedroom, home theater, personal gym, or just about anything else, the Basement Finishing System™ is a great option.
As a professional basement contractor from Lux Renovations can explain, there are several specific advantages to the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ over traditional basement remodeling methods. For instance, Owens Corning basements are:
- Installed in only about two weeks by trained, certified professionals who specialize in working quickly and cleanly during the entire basement renovation process
- Made from breathable materials that resist the growth of mold and mildew*
- Thermally insulated, which helps keep the basement comfortable year round and may even lead to cost savings on monthly energy bills**
- Dent- and stain-resistant
- Built with removable trim, allowing you to conceal the wiring from electronics and other components in the basement
- Has a Lifetime Limited Transferrable Warranty for as long as you own your home***
These days, nearly everyone could benefit from a little additional livable floor space in their home, so why not transform a neglected basement into one of your family’s favorite places? For additional basement finishing ideas, take the time to read customer reviews, look through basement photos, and research your options. Then, when you’re ready, contact Lux Renovations to learn more about how the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ could greatly benefit your home in Wellesley, MA.
*While the materials and design of the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ resist mold and mildew, the system cannot prevent or mitigate mold if the conditions necessary for mold growth otherwise exist in your basement.
**Savings vary. Find out why in the seller’s fact sheet on R-values. Higher R-values mean greater insulating power.
***See actual warranty for details, limitations, and requirements.