The Advantages of Finishing a Basement with the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™
Rather than continue to neglect your basement or use it for little more than glorified storage space, why not transform this area into one of your family’s favorite places? Basement finishing systems are specifically created to transform dank, uninviting basements into clean, comfortable spaces that homeowners can use as virtually any kind of room that they like. If you’re thinking about remodeling your basement, be sure to consider the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ to transform your unfinished room into a beautiful:
- Home theater – Give your family a place to entertain guests, complete with surround sound and a big screen TV.
- Private gym – Never leave your home, but still get in shape! Basements offer plenty of room for working out.
- Children’s playroom – Your kids are sure to appreciate having a place at home they can bring their friends that is all their won.
- Family fun room – Bring the entire family together by setting up a pool table, television, music system, or whatever activity you enjoy doing together.
As one of the premier basement finishing systems on the market, the Basement Finishing System™ has many features to improve your basement, such as:
- Mold and mildew-resistant – The walls of the Basement Finishing System™ are breathable and don’t support mold growth*.
- Thermally insulated – A layer of built-in insulation helps keep the basement comfortable year round and may lead to cost savings in monthly energy bills**.
- Acoustically insulated – Refinishing a basement with the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ can improve the acoustics of the basement and will absorb sound to help ensure that a home theater system in the basement won’t disturb the rest of the household.
- Guaranteed – The Basement Finishing System™ has a Lifetime Limited Transferable Warranty for as long as you own your home***.
- Conveniently designed – The walls of the basement remodel are easily removable, which allows for quick access to the home’s foundation, wiring, and plumbing. What’s more, the trim is also removable, which allows for the concealment of wires and electrical components.
Not only does the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ offer these advantages, but it can be installed by trained and certified installers in only about two weeks, so you’ll be able to use your newly finished basement sooner than you might have thought possible.
If you’d like to learn more about what sets the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ aside from basement finishing systems, read some of the customer reviews written by homeowners who love their Owens Corning® basements. You can also call 1-800-BASEMENT or click here to locate a franchisee installer in your area and schedule an in-home design consultation at no cost to you.
*While the materials and design of the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ resist mold and mildew, the system cannot prevent or mitigate mold if the conditions necessary for mold growth otherwise exist in your basement.
**Savings vary. Find out why in the seller’s fact sheet on R-values. Higher R-values mean greater insulating power.
***Lifetime Limited Transferable Warranty covers any manufacturing product defects during the time you own your home. See actual warranty for details, limitations, and requirements.