Basement Makeovers Can be Made Easy with the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™
Basement makeovers can transform some of the dampest, dankest spaces in homes into inviting, cozy rooms that can be used for a variety of purposes. However, there are several reasons why homeowners might avoid such a beneficial change. For instance, they may be worried that basement makeovers could take several weeks or even months, disturbing their households for extended periods of time. Fortunately, the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ is different. It can be installed in only about two weeks, leaving homeowners with beautifully finished basements that are perfect for creating personal gyms, home theaters, or family rooms. Plus, the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ doesn’t involve the mess often associated with traditional basement finishing techniques.
Basement makeovers completed using the Owens Corning™ Basement Finishing System™™ come with a host of features, including:
- Built-in thermal insulation that limits heat transfer to help basements stay at a comfortable temperature in every season
- Durable walls that resist denting and hold up to normal wear and tear
- Breathable materials that resist the growth of mold and mildew, two common issues for basements*
- Removable components that grant homeowners convenient access to their homes’ foundations, piping, and electrical wiring – without the cost of tearing out walls and repairing them afterward
- Acoustic insulation that absorbs sound, helping to prevent movies or music played in the basement from disturbing entire households
Even with all of these fantastic advantages, perhaps the best benefit of using the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ for basement makeovers is the Lifetime Limited Transferable Warranty that backs the product as long as you own your home**.
To learn more about making basement makeovers as stress-free as possible and to find a local Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ franchisee in your area, click here. You can also read customer reviews by clicking here.
*While the materials and design of the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ resist mold and mildew, the system cannot prevent or mitigate mold if the conditions necessary for mold growth otherwise exist in your basement.
**See actual warranty for details, limitations, and requirements.