New Basement Designs: Turn Your Basement into a Fun Game Room
Transforming a basement into a game room is one of the more popular basement designs around – and for good reason. By investing in an Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ for your home, you can optimize the entire floor space of your basement and turn a neglected area into one of your favorite gathering spots quicker than you might expect. Plus, this state-of-the-art basement finishing system offers several notable advantages over above-ground construction and traditional basement renovation methods.
One of the most important things to understand about the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ is that it was specially designed for basement environments. Furthermore, where adding on to the house can take weeks or even months to complete and can come with a significant total cost, a basement remodel with the Basement Finishing System™ can be installed in about two weeks and costs less per square foot, on average, than above-ground construction projects.
Additionally, there are many significant benefits to the basement designs offered by the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™, including:
- Quality basement insulation – Built-in thermal and acoustic insulation helps limit the transfer of heat and sound in the newly remodeled basement, making your game room a comfortable place to entertain.
- Mold and mildew resistance* – The building materials are specifically designed for the basement environment, with breathable walls that don’t support mold and mildew growth.
- Resistance to dents and dings– The Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ is highly durable and designed to retain its like-new finish, so you don’t have to worry about those errant billiard balls causing serious damage to a wall.
- Flexibility – The walls and trim are easily removable, which makes it simple to conceal wiring and access the foundation and basement walls.
The best way to learn about turning your basement into a game room and all of the other basement designs that the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ offers is to read some customer reviews and click here to find a local franchisee installer near you. A certified installer will be happy to explain your numerous options and schedule a complimentary consultation at your convenience.
* While the materials and design of the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ resist mold and mildew, the system cannot prevent or mitigate mold if the conditions necessary for mold growth otherwise exist in your basement.