Basement Remodeling with the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ – Turn Wasted Space into Your Family’s Favorite Place!
If you’ve thought about remodeling or finishing your basement, you may already have an idea of how you and your loved ones will utilize your new living space. Maybe you want to turn it into a home theater, a playroom for the kids, or even a “man cave.” While you may already know how you’ll make use of your finished basement, you may not know how you’ll go about completing your basement renovation. For a basement remodeling product that has been designed specifically for this area of the home and that offers a wealth of impressive features, turn to the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™. Below are a few of our unique features:
- Acoustic Insulation – With built-in acoustic insulation, the walls of the basement finishing system absorb up to 95% of sound.
- Thermal Insulation – The walls of the system are thermally insulated to limit heat transfer, which may help to improve the energy efficiency of your basement
- Mold and Mildew Resistance – The Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ basement wall panels are breathable and designed to resist mold and mildew growth*.
- Dent Resistance – While regular dry wall can be easily damaged, the wall panels of the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ are resistant against dings and dents with normal use.
- Convenience and Flexibility – The Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ offers easy access to the home’s foundation, plumbing, and electrical wiring, thanks to its removable walls and trim components.
Take a look at the reviews of the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ to see what our past customers have to say about us! To begin the exciting process of remodeling your basement, click here to find a local franchisee installer in your area or call us today at 1-800-Basement.
*While the materials and design of the Owens Corning® Basement Finishing System™ resist mold and mildew, the system cannot prevent or mitigate mold if the conditions necessary for mold growth otherwise exist in your basement.